Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Week Of School











Ummm yeah school has totally started in Hendo County and this is my first week in highschool, ever. When I got in my advisory class I was pleased with my homeroom. And my teacher definitely has an awesome handlebars mustache.













Except for being overwhelmed by how crazy high school lunch is everything went pretty smooth. I even get rides from Chico and his tricked out Nissan

















So after a pretty smooth week I went to New Song Christian music festival with no expectations. Didn't really know who was going except Spiller and while I was waiting in the parking lot I saw Drew Probus pull up. I immediately thought "This is going to be intresting!" And.... it definately was. This is Drew.




























Yeah fun stuff, we got there and immediately went to the main stage. Then Sanctus Real started playing, again, fun stuff. Then some big guy rambled on for like 93 hours. Then Jeremy Camp played, he had a light show. Other then that he blew, but somehow we still slam danced and had a mosh pit. Our necks did not feel good the next morning. Also, everyone among us in the crowd HATED us but it was still fun. We acted silly alot. And !KNAPSACK HEROES was the best band at New Song and ever?





















Oh and we totally opened up for Manic Bloom with some Pat Benetar and Tiny Dancer. Here is some pictures of our silly New Song fun.













































2 comments:

Kat said...

i definitely have a feeling that your homeroom teacher is mr.sexton
lol, am i right???

anywho, I am glad you had a good time at new song mr.gabe :D

we still need that tea party :P

Gabe said...

Haha Yeah it's Mr.Sexton