Monday, July 21, 2008

Adventure with Chico 2

Earlier today I was on the computer, MSN to be exact, talking to Chico. He asked you wanna go skate? And of course my immediate response was "of freaking course." So sooner then later he picked me up in his tricked out Nissan.
































Then we arrived at the Skate Park right before night fall. Not many people there except some bikers. Pretty fun stuff. Here's some pictures because I can't think of anything else to write right here...









































































Then we headed down to Dairy Queens with 3 bucks for some quality ice cream : )














































Then Chico's friend Katherine called, or he called her? Not sure but we had fun messing with her, haha.






























Yeah another fun adventure with my favorite Wyldlife leader Chico

2 comments:

chico said...

mmhmm
dude we always rock dairy queen hahah

Kat said...

He called me :P
and you never came over to see me with your ice cream cone :(


bummer...

You and chico should come over and swim in my pool, before the summer is over :D