Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Adventure with Chico

Yesterday I had a wonderful adventure with Chico.
This guy..









I saw some big mexican guy walking around my neighborhood, and what do you know. It's my favorite Wyldlife leader Chico!
So we talked then he was like lets skate! So after many bruises and curse words Chico decided to take the long annoying forest "trail" to his house. Yeah thorn bushes are not fun for the shin...
Anyways we got to house and skated some more...






























Then he said lets go to the "Water hole" haha that was an adventure. Thats when I got attacked by thorns. Which now I have a whole new respect for Jesus (sad right?) But then we got there and it was pretty peace full.















That was it for the Adventure with Chico, after that I went to take a shower and went to a job interview for ABBAs music. Which I probably have... hopefully.
Peace,
Gabe

3 comments:

chico said...

gabe, your blog rocks, two thumbs up!!

Kat said...

Gabe!
your blog is a lot better than alfonso's
:D:D

chico said...

don't listen to katherine, she's a monkey:P