Thursday, July 17, 2008

Passion of the Christ

Yesterday I started this movie.


















I was not happy with it, not that it wasn't good or what not. I just couldn't watch it. I probably watched maybe an hour and a half of this movie. Something about watching Jesus getting tortured was not appealing to me. It's like watching your best friend getting beat to death for two hours. There was part where it showed him and Mary acting like son and mother which for some reason made me really happy and I guess opened my eyes. One part that made me upset is that Jesus was white in the movie. Why would there be a white guy in Jerusalem. Maybe I'll try to finish it some time.
Peace,
Gabe

















4 comments:

chico said...

you trying watch the navetiy sometime
less blood, more story mhmm,
I like deep thinking mmhmm

Gabe said...

Ill try that, i think i saw a preview for that and mary wasnt white. freakin whities...

Kat said...

I actually saw that movie the day it came out in theaters. I was in the 5th grade, so it was very hard to watch, but you have to admit, the movie was made very well, except they should have stuck with a "non-white" Jesus. I had to close my eyes on a few parts.
Love,
Kat

Nicole Linette said...

Hi! I found your blog off of Kat's.

I think Mel Gibson's movies suck. Way too much violence. Like, I don't mind blood and stuff (I think the LOTR was great) but I just think his direction sucks.

Just wanted to put that out there.

:)peace&love
nicole.